A group of people who are passionate about the future of tomorrow
We are a curious and performance-driven team that believes sustainability matters, not only to the growth of our portfolio, but to all of our lives. We strive to understand where the world is heading and what it means for business globally. We look forward to having new talents joining the team.
To apply, please contact us through email and include your cover letter, resume and transcripts in the attachment.
- We Are Hiring -
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related area
- Completion of CFA level I
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., array and look-up formulas)
- Fluent in Mandarin and ability to read and analyze annual reports written in Chinese
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Business and investment industry foresight
- Highly organized and results-orientated individual, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Passionate about finance and sustainable investing
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Experience and familiarity with the China A-Share stock market
- Completion of the CFA program
- Ability and willingness to relocate to work in Xiamen, China
- Canadian Securities Courses
The primary duties as an investment analyst at Gigafast include but not limited to:
- Collect financial and investment information about public companies including daily stock news, economic forecasts, trading volumes, industry trends, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications
- Examine and analyze financial data by calculating financial ratios, reviewing financial statements, evaluating risks, performance, financial position, and comparing underlying company’s financial performance with industry peers
- Conduct periodic in-depth industry research and publish research report on a regular basis
- Provide investment insights and recommendations to the senior managers
- Evaluate Gigafast Investment’s portfolio growth and produce seasonal investment performance reports for senior officials and investors
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Our office is a house located in the quiet Steveston neighbourhood of Richmond. We think the space is ideal for open communication and discussion, yet providing independence to get your tasks done when quiet and independent thinking is needed. Our work environment allows for a great work-life balance. We all enjoy tea. Having tea around a table while sharing thoughts on the daily news is an essential part of our day. If a power nap is needed during the lunch break, bedrooms are available on the second floor. The kitchen can also be used to heat up lunches or to prepare simple light meals.
If you are an investment enthusiast who share the same value with us, you’re encouraged to apply. Please send us your application through email and include your cover letter, resume and transcripts. We appreciate the interest of all applicants. However, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.